Laboratory equipment vacuum drying oven is a commonly used drying equipment, which is mainly used for drying, baking, wax melting and heat treatment. It is used in research and application fields such as biochemistry, chemical pharmacy, medical and health care, agricultural scientific research and environmental protection. The advantage of vacuum drying oven is that it reduces the boiling point that needs to be removed. Therefore, a wholesale industrial vacuum drying oven can be used for heat sensitive substances. For some samples that are difficult to dry, such as powder or other granular samples, using wholesale industrial vacuum drying oven can greatly shorten the drying time. Under vacuum inert conditions, there is no need to worry about the danger of oxide encountering heat. Compared with the ordinary drying oven relying on air circulation, the sample will not be blown away and moved during drying.
On the vacuum gauge, 0 indicates positive atmospheric pressure and - 0.1 indicates absolute vacuum- 0.085 is the commonly used vacuum degree. It should be noted that when the laboratory equipment vacuum drying oven is vacuumizing, the negative pressure indication state of the panel vacuum gauge should be observed, and the vacuum system should be closed in time when the required vacuum pressure value is reached. First turn off the panel vacuum valve switch, and then turn off the power supply of the vacuum pump, otherwise the vacuum pump oil may flow into the box chamber, affecting the normal use of the product.
Precautions for use:
When using a constant temperature drying oven for the first time, many people will put samples directly. In fact, this is the wrong way of operation. Since there will be slight smoke during the first heating, it is recommended not to put samples before formal use. Otherwise, if you don't pay attention to it for the first time, it may pollute or damage the sample.
Correct method: close the door, unscrew the exhaust cover on the top of the box, open the electric heating switch and blast switch, the indicator light is on, but the heating switch in the "slow" gear, set the temperature controller at 100 ℃, when the temperature reaches 100 ℃, the temperature controller will automatically maintain the constant temperature, and then cut off the power supply and open the box door to dissipate heat and smoke.
In fact, when the constant temperature drying oven leaves the factory, there will be some residual substances inside. The first use should be cleaned up and used correctly according to the requirements of the manufacturer.
1. If the procedure of heating first and then vacuuming is followed, when the heated air is pumped out by the vacuum pump, the heat will be brought to the vacuum pump.
2. The heated gas is directed to the vacuum pressure gauge, which will produce a temperature rise. If the temperature rise exceeds the service temperature range specified by the vacuum pressure gauge, the indication error of the vacuum pressure gauge may occur.
3. The workpiece is put into the wholesale industrial vacuum drying oven and vacuumized to remove the gas components that can be extracted from the workpiece material. If you work by heating first, the gas will expand when it meets heat. Due to the good sealing of the laboratory equipment vacuum drying oven, the huge pressure generated by the expanding gas may burst the tempered glass of the observation window. This is a potential danger.
Maintenance of vacuum pump:
1. Check the oil level frequently. If it does not meet the requirements, adjust it to meet the requirements. When the vacuum pump is running, the oil level shall be subject to the center of the oil standard.
2. Regularly check the oil quality. If the oil has deteriorated, replace it with new oil in time to ensure the normal operation of the vacuum pump.
3. The oil change period shall be considered according to the actual service conditions and whether it can meet the performance requirements, and shall be decided at the discretion of the user.
4. Generally, the vacuum pump shall be overhauled after 2000 hours of operation, check the aging degree of the Jue rubber seal, and check whether the exhaust valve plate is cracked. Handle with care during cleaning and assembly to avoid bumping.
5. Clean the pipe if possible to ensure that the pipeline is unblocked.
6. After reassembly, the test run shall be carried out. Generally, it shall be operated in an empty state for 2 hours and the oil shall be changed twice because a certain amount of volatile substances will be left in the vacuum pump during cleaning. After the operation is normal, it can be put into normal operation.
7. Add bearing lubricating oil into the bearing body, observe that the oil level should be at the centerline of the oil standard, and the lubricating oil should be replaced or supplemented in time.
8. Unscrew the water diversion plug of the vacuum pump body and fill the water diversion (or slurry diversion).
9. During the operation of the vacuum pump, the bearing temperature shall not exceed the ambient temperature of 35C and the maximum temperature shall not exceed 80C.
10. When the vacuum pump is to be stopped, first close the gate valve and pressure gauge, and then stop the motor.
11. Within the first month of operation, the lubricating oil of the vacuum pump shall be changed after 100 hours, and then every 500 hours.
12. Adjust the packing gland frequently to ensure that the leakage in the packing chamber is normal (drip leakage is preferred).
13. Regularly check the wear of the shaft sleeve, and replace it in time after large wear.
14. When the vacuum pump is used in cold winter, after shutdown, unscrew the drain plug at the lower part of the pump body to drain the medium. Prevent frost cracking.
15. If the vacuum pump is out of service for a long time, it is necessary to disassemble all the pumps, wipe off the water, coat the rotating parts and joints with grease, install them and keep them properly.
or reload the browser
or reload the browser
or reload the browser