Circulating water vacuum pump can be used as supporting equipment for rotary evaporator, glass reactor and short path distillation to provide cooling circulating water for them. According to their appearance, they can usually be divided into vertical circulating water aspirator vacuum pump and desktop circulating water aspirator vacuum pump.
Functions and uses
This product is a new type of multi-purpose vacuum pump designed by using circulating water as the working fluid and using the principle of jet flow to generate negative pressure. Provide vacuum conditions for chemical laboratories, and can provide circulating cooling water to the reaction device.
It is widely used in evaporation, distillation, filtration, decompression, sublimation and other operations. It is an ideal equipment for laboratories in the fields of universities, colleges, medicine and chemical industry, and food processing.
1. The water saving effect is obvious. Due to the water circulation operation, the water added to the water tank can be recycled and used repeatedly, which overcomes the phenomenon of a large amount of waste of water when vacuum is obtained by directly flushing tap water. Based on actual measurement and continuous operation for one working day, the product can save more than 8 tons of water under the condition of the same vacuum degree. Moreover, it can be used for a long time by adding water once. This is in the experiment of water shortage or insufficient water pressure. Room is especially suitable.
2. Multifunctional comprehensive use. This machine is connected to a tap water source, and by replenishing the water source at the right time, it can keep the circulating water humidity constant under the condition of long-term continuous operation, which can ensure the reduction of vacuum and realize the supply of circulating cooling water.
3. The shape is novel and easy to use. The pump head of this machine is directly immersed in the water, without a water canister, and has a large water capacity. The bottom is equipped with four casters, which is convenient to move, operate, and repair.
4. This machine is equipped with five air extraction nozzles, which can be used for air extraction alone or in parallel. It is equipped with a vacuum meter to easily observe the vacuum degree. A check valve is installed on the air extraction path to prevent the circulating water from returning to the vacuumed equipment when the vacuum operation is stopped.
5. Corrosion resistance, no pollution. The water pump parts of this machine are made of stainless steel, and the water tank is made of polychlorinated plastic, which is not affected by acid and alkali and other corrosive substances, and it is also free of oil pollution and other laboratory pollution.
6. The machine is stable and reliable, with low noise.
1. Preparation work. When using for the first time, open the top cover of the water tank and pour in clean cold water (you can also add water through the drain hose). When the water surface is about to rise to the height of the water level behind the water tank, stop adding water. Repeat the machine to stop adding water. After a period of use, the water can be refilled. , Ensure the water level. When adding water, the circulation switch must be turned on to prevent gas in the pump head. After the water is full, close the circulation switch.
2. Vacuum operation. Connect the suction sleeve of the equipment that needs to be vacuumed tightly to the suction nozzle, check the circulating water switch, connect the power supply, and turn on the power switch to start the vacuuming operation. Pass the vacuum gauge corresponding to the suction nozzle The degree of vacuum can be observed.
3. When the machine needs to work continuously for a long time, the water temperature in the water tank will rise, the water quality will be polluted, the quality will be deteriorated, and the vacuum degree will be affected. At this time, the sewage can be discharged and replaced with clean cold water to maintain the water temperature in the water tank. Descent, make the main engine (water pump) work in clean water and maintain a stable vacuum.
4. When it is necessary to provide cooling circulating water for the device, connect the water inlet and outlet pipes of the cooling device to the circulating water outlet and inlet on the side of the machine, and turn on the circulating water switch to realize circulating cooling. Water supply.