The small chiller is suitable as a condensing device for short path distillation kits and small rotary evaporators. Can help the still work more efficiently.
Cooling chiller has professional refrigeration equipment, protection equipment and capacitors.
- Dedicated to refrigeration units, expected relays, protective devices, and capacitors;
- It can effectively protect the normal use of all kinds of precision equipment and instruments under the conditions of no water, no water pressure, no water temperature and high temperature working conditions.
- The circulatory system is made of anti-corrosion material and has functions such as anti-rust, anti-corrosion, and low-temperature liquid pollution sterilization.
- It can be matched with various instruments (rotary evaporators, fermentation tanks, chemical reactors, freeze-drying equipment, pharmaceutical reactors, etc.);
- With microcomputer software lock function, it can lock the system parameter settings.
As a condensing device, the DLSB series chiller is suitable for the following laboratory equipment:
- Molecular distillation
- 1 year warranty service and all life maintenance.
- Technical Egineer are avalible for oversea trainning.
- Free change for some parts
- Remote control technical consult
- Free installation DVD
- Maintenance plan
|No Load Min. Temp. (℃)||-15||-20|
|Power Supply(Single phase)(V/HZ)||220/50||220/50|
1. What is the temperature range and capacity of the cryopumps you produce?Our low temperature circulating pump temperature range is -10 ° C ~ -120 ° C; capacity is 5L ~ 100L; can meet the needs of different types of rotary evaporator, glass reactor, short-path distillation, molecular distillation equipment.
2. Under what circumstances can the cryogenic cooling pump be extended?There should be enough space outside the vents around the chiller, and the internal transients of the brakes can be drained smoothly; keep the instrument dust-proof, away from heating equipment, and away from direct sunlight.
If the temperature range is ≤ 25 ° C, the humidity range ≤ 80% can be used to extend the replacement of the equipment.