The MPC diaphragm pump is a dry-running vacuum pump that completely solves the chemical corrosion problem of the vacuum pump. It is especially suitable for applications that require chemical resistance or require uninterrupted operation for extended periods of time.
- Completely resistant to chemical attack
- The dry operation, no water, and oil consumption
- Long service life and low repair rate
-Good environmental performance
- Small size and compact structure
- Especially suitable for long-term uninterrupted operation
MPC series diaphragm vacuum pumps are suitable for vacuum equipment used in which equipment:
1. What is the scope of the use of the diaphragm pump?Mainly used in vacuum distillation, glass reactor, vacuum suction filter, vacuum drying oven, freeze dryer and so on.
2. What should you pay attention to when using the diaphragm vacuum pump?Fasten the pump and each connecting pipe joint to prevent static sparks from being generated by vibration and use an antistatic hose.
Periodically check and test the reliability of the grounding system.
The diaphragm pump grounding requirements are in accordance with some special requirements of the site.