DP-401 vacuum chemical diaphragm pump provides vacuum conditions for evaporation, distillation, crystallization, drying, sublimation, filtration and decompression, and degassing, as well as solvent recovery, various highly toxic, flammable and explosive, strong acid and strong alkali extraction.
- It can replace circulating water vacuum pump and rotary vane vacuum pump.
- No working medium is required and the working part is free of friction.
-Vacuum stability, easy to control vacuum, can be adjusted according to experimental needs.
- All parts in contact with the gas are treated with Teflon (PTFE) surface and have complete chemical resistance.
- The valve plate is made of imported materials.
- Reasonable gearbox design and self-cooling exhaust system for long-term continuous operation.
- Small size, lightweight, easy to move, saving lab space.
- Easy to repair and maintain.
- Solid particles and liquid water can be prevented from entering the pump body.
The DP-401 vacuum pump is suitable for use in vacuum equipment for certain equipment:
|Power supply (V/Hz)||220/50|
|Motor power (W)||250|
|Max. vacuum degree (Mpa)||0.095|
|Sucking rate (L/min)||45|
|Suction diameter (mm)||Φ10|
|Exhaust diameter (mm)||Φ10|