The capacity of R-1005 rotary evaporator is 5L,it has good heat resistance and shock resistance,and explosion-proof optional.
It adopts track-type combination and automatic lifting,stable and reliable,low noise,and limit protection.
The bath is equipped with a protective cover to avoid accidental burns when heating.
Heat resistant bearing with oil permeability,and long service life.
Imported glass and uniform glass thickness
Environmental protection coating material
Adjustable temperature range
- Advanced EL gas-tight system keeps high vacuum degree.Gas-liquid separator, no reflux.
- Main and auxiliary condenser, high recovery.
- The rotating flask is easy to install and setup.
- Continuous feed are available. (Inlet Valve)
- Water(oil) bath,electric lifting, intelligent PID temp. controller.
- Reasonable structure, exquisite material, with brake casters for easy movement.
- Mechanical parts are made of stainless steel and aluminum die casting.
- Adopt corrosion and high temperature resistance borosilicate glass.
- Rubber parts adopt new standard materials, easy to change for users.
- Built-in transmission system, frequency conversion speed regulation, stable speed.
- Explosion-proof system is optional.
- 110 V/60HZ can be customized.
|Working power supply (V/Hz)||Single phase 220/60||Three phase 220-240V/380v/60Hz|
|Main engine speed (RPM)||10~140||20~130||20~110|
|Rotary electric machine (W)||40||Brush-less 250|
|Rotating bottle (L)||5||10||20||50|
|Recovery bottle (L)||3||5||10||20|
|Condenser tube||Vertical double coil||
Vertical main cold+cold side, high efficiency
|Water bath pot material||Stainless steel|
|Water bath pot size (mm)||Φ300×170||Φ350×220||Φ450×260||Φ550×320|
|Lifting function||Electric lift||Electric + hand lift|
|Lift stick (mm)||0~150||0~160||0~190||0~180|
|Whole power (KW)||2||3||4||4.0(220-240V)|
|Outline dimension (mm)||7650×400×1070||920×550×1700||1250×600×2100||1320×770×2340|
1) What is a rotary evaporator used for?
In chemical labs, a rotary evaporator (sometimes called a rotavap) is used to evaporate solvents quickly and gently from samples.
2) What is the working principle of a rotary evaporator?
The working principle of a rotatory evaporator is that the boiling point of liquids decreases as the pressure is reduced. When cooked in a typical environment, the solvent vaporizes at lower temperatures. For your rotavap, you should pick a vacuum pump that will boost evaporation efficiency.
3) What is a rotary evaporator used for?
As previously stated, scientists utilize a mini rotary evaporatorto separate solvents from liquids. Among other things, rotary evaporators are used for the following three purposes:Pharmaceutical sector,educational purposes,chemicals,etc.