The explosion-proof rotary vacuum evaporator uses nitrogen sealed relay control, silicon controlled non-contact switch and vacuum switch.
- Adopting international advanced EL gas-tight system can keep high vacuum degree. Gas-liquid separator, no reflux.
- Host and vice highly effective double condenser, easy to install, good sealing, collection rate over 95%.
- The rotating flask is connected by screw nut, easy to install and setup.
- There is a discharge valve, fast to collect solvent.
- Continuous feed are available. (Inlet Valve)
- The vacuum system is installed vacuum meter, and can adjust best vacuum degree for low boiling point material.
- Water bath intelligent temperature controller, and can be lifted up and down. Electric lifting can be customized according factual demands.
- Reasonable structure, exquisite material. Mechanical parts are made of stainless steel and aluminum die casting. Glass parts are made of corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, borosilicate glass. Rubber parts adopt new standard materials, easy to change for users.
- Built-in transmission system, frequency conversion speed regulation, stable and reliable speed.
- With explosion-proof device.
- Machine Parts：
explosion-proof motor Good stability , noise free.
- Main Features：
High hardness high temperature resistant
Gasket : PTFE
- Machine Parts：
Flange Sealing Principle . with the space between the flange getting smaller , gasket would be deformed to fill up the gaps . Thus we can prevent leakage and achieve sealing unction
For the perfect use of the entire rotary evaporator system you may need the following equipment
- Low temperature constant temperature reaction bath
- Circulating cooler
- Constant temperature circulator
- 1 year warranty service and all life maintenance.
- Technical Egineer are avalible for oversea trainning.
- Free change for some parts
- Remote control technical consult
- Free installation DVD
- Maintenance plan
1. How to choose various rotary evaporators?
In terms of structure, our R series products have excellent corrosion resistance and leak resistance. Depending on the volume of the solvent, 2L, 3L, 5L machines are suitable for laboratory and sample testing; 5L, 10L, 20L machines are suitable for medium-sized experiments; 20L, 50L machines are suitable for medium-sized experiments and production, especially for metal ion extraction, avoiding Contaminants.
2. How to choose a vacuum pump for the rotary evaporator?
We recommend a water circulation pump that can withstand various solvent corrosions and can be evacuated to -0.095 MPa (to meet the requirements). Depending on the amount of solvent, we can supply various types of vacuum pumps.
3. What are the characteristics of a rotary evaporator compared to other evaporators?
The structure is small, efficient, easy to observe, and free from metal ion pollution. It is suitable for laboratory, production and valuable material extraction. Its leak-proof capability is comparable to that of foreign equipment, and there is still room for improvement in terms of appearance and user-friendly design.
4. What is the explosion-proof capability of the series rotary evaporator?
Our company's rotary evaporator uses an alternator, stepless speed regulation (or frequency control), no brush, no spark. The water bath used with the evaporator is controlled by a nitrogen sealed relay, a silicon controlled non-contact switch and a vacuum switch. The manual control switch uses two circuit controls with a current of less than 3 mA and a good explosion-proof function.