The factory price sells RE-2000 rotary evaporator (2L), which can be used for concentration, crystallization, drying, separation and other experiments. The collected and dissolved steam is recovered by effective glass condenser cooling to increase evaporation efficiency. Enhanced purification of biological products, especially suitable for pyrolysis and deterioration.
Laboratory rotary evaporator features:
1.Quick and easy lifting mechanism.
2.The evaporators can incline willfully along the horizontal direction within 0-45°.
3.High evaporation rate vertical condensation system.
4.Heating Tank. Stainless steel heating tube provides heat source. The temperature range will be RT~99 ℃ with water. The water tank is cylindrical and made of high quality stainless steel. So it is corrosion resistance and durable. The tanks are available for 2-20liter rotating flask heated. Moreover, the tank can be moved according the rotating flask size.
5.Vacuum Sealing. PTFE evaporating pipe, good sealing and heat-resisting. Joint part is sealed Fluorine rubber mat which brings good performance.
6.Automatic Temperature Control Digital Display. Temperature digital display and control by pt100 sensor. when the pre-selected temperature is reached the temperature you setted, the controller automatically will turn off the heater supply, When it is lower than the pre-selected temperature, controller will switch on automatically to realize constant temperature.
7.Rotating flask and Collection flask. The flasks are made of GG-17 high borosilicate glass which is blowed by hand. Their intensity, concentricity, glossiness, and surface finish are better than rough flasks.
Product advantages of laboratory rotary evaporator:
1. The main bracket is made of stainless steel + aluminum alloy, with reasonable structure and exquisite materials.
2. The vacuum pressure gauge shows the real-time vacuum degree, which can reach -0.098Mpa.
3. All glass parts are made of high borosilicate glass (GG-17), high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance
4. The laboratory rotary evaporator can be continuously fed to facilitate customer use
5. Vertical double-layer serpentine coil condenser to ensure high recovery rate, with additional material pipe.
6. The digital display of the heating bath, intelligent constant temperature control, and accurate transmission of temperature.
7. Advanced frequency conversion digital display speed regulation ensures electrical performance, digital display of speed, knob setting, and easy operation.
8. Fuses can be used for safety protection.
9. The inner pot is made of high-quality stainless steel, which is anti-corrosion and durable.
10. The laboratory rotary evaporator is equipped with a high-efficiency double-tube condenser.
Structural features of laboratory rotary evaporator:
1. Main components: antirust aluminum alloy, special engineering plastics, high temperature resistant glass. Compact structure, beautiful appearance, durable.
2. Main engine transmission: adopt precision geared motor, electronic speed regulation, gear and rack type transmission device. The aperture of the transmission shaft tube is increased, so the evaporation tube is 1.5 times larger than that of ordinary instruments, and the evaporation efficiency is improved.
3. Lifting mechanism: adopts the principle of mechanical retraction and release of electric contacts, hydraulically assisted to achieve rapid rise and steady fall, and improve efficiency.
4. Evaporation pipe: It is composed of high temperature resistant glass and fluorine plastic compound. The two ends are sleeved with "silicon fluorine conforming sealing ring" and the vacuum seal is good. It has a long service life and can be removed for cleaning or replacement on a regular basis.
5. Heating tank: Teflon aluminum alloy composite pot 23×13. The pot is heated by a stainless steel heating ring, which can be used as a water bath (oil bath), stable, and can be moved for safe evaporation.
Precautions for the use of laboratory rotary evaporators:
1. Users should read this manual first.
2. For precious solutions, a simulated process test should be done first, and the equipment can be transferred to normal use after confirming that the equipment can meet the experimental requirements.
3. The water temperature of the tank is displayed by digital temperature and controlled automatically. Please measure the water temperature directly with a mercury thermometer.
4. To replace the fuse, the power supply should be cut off before opening the seat cover to replace the fuse.
5. The sink pot is heating, do not touch it with your hands to avoid burns.
6. It is not suitable to be used in the environment of anesthesia, anesthesia and gas.
7. In general, this product does not have specific requirements for disinfection.
|Evaporating Flask(L)||2L 29#conical Ground Joint|
|1L Ball Grinding Mouth|
|Lifting Mode||Motor Automatic Lifting|
|Rotating Speed（R/min）||No Polar 0-120||Digital Display 0-120||LCD 0-120|
|Water Bath Power(KW)||1.5|
|Condenser||The double backflow integration standard condenser|
|Bath Temp Control Range(℃)||RT-99|
|Water Bath Size（mm）||Φ230*130|
|Note||Customized configuration is available|
1. What are the requirements for the selection of cryogenic cooling equipment for the RE-2000 rotary evaporator?
For the cryogenic cooling equipment of the rotary evaporator, it is recommended to select the DLSB-5/10 model low temperature coolant circulating pump produced by our company. The cooling capacity of this model is 5L and the minimum temperature is -15 °C. Our RE-2000 rotary evaporator has a rotating bottle capacity of 1~2L, so the DLSB-5/10 cryogenic coolant circulation pump is fully suitable for the RE-2000 rotary evaporator.
2. What kind of glass is used in the RE-2000 rotary evaporator?
It is made of borosilicate glass, which has good heat resistance and shock resistance. It is durable and durable. It is easy to clean. The heat resistant temperature can reach 400 °C, and the temperature tolerance range is 120 °C.
3. How will you deliver these goods?
It will be decided based on your quantity. Usually we will choose international express, air and sea.
4. Can the RE-2000 rotary evaporator use a vertical circulating water vacuum pump?
Of course, but we recommend you use a benchtop circulating water vacuum pump. Because the RE-2000 Rotary Evaporator is a small-capacity rotary evaporator unit, the bench-top circulating water vacuum pump can be used to keep the entire system running, saving you equipment costs. If you have other needs, you can of course choose to use the vertical circulating water vacuum pump without any problems.