Unique 5 liter rotary evaporator | The RE 501 compact rotary evaporator is designed for use in the laboratory. There is a large bathtub for a 5 liter flask. Continuous reflow is performed using a 3L receiving bottle, a return valve and a bottom drain valve for the receiving bottle. Manual lifting is possible. The heating temperature ranges from ambient to 399 °C.
- Quick and easy lifting mechanism.
- The evaporator can be tilted horizontally in the range of 0-45°.
- High evaporation rate of the vertical condensation system.
- Heating Tank.
- Vacuum Sealing.
- Automatic temperature control digital display.
- Rotating flask and Collection flask.
For the perfect use of the entire rotary evaporator system you may need the following equipment
- Low temperature constant temperature reaction bath
- Circulating cooler
- Constant temperature circulator
- Low temperature circulation pump
- 1 year warranty service and all life maintenance.
- Technical Egineer are avalible for oversea trainning.
- Free change for some parts
- Remote control technical consult
- Free installation DVD
- Maintenance plan
|Temp Control Mode/Range（℃）||RT-399|
|Max Vacuum Degree||＜133pa|
|Water Bath Size(mm)||Φ28*17|
|Condenser||Vertical with charge pipe，Large Condenser，evaporating pipe|
|Lifting Mode||Oil bath Manual Lifting|
|Sealing Mode||PTFE，fluoro rubber sealing|
1. Which payment method do you accept?
Usually we accept TT, Paypal, Western Union, Alibaba Trust and Letter of Credit. The exact payment method and shipping method will be discussed during the transaction.
2. How will you deliver these goods?
It will be decided based on your quantity. Usually we will choose international express, air and sea.
3. Can the RE-501 rotary evaporator use a rotary vane vacuum pump?
We do not recommend the use of a rotary vane vacuum pump because the rotary vane vacuum pump generates water vapor when it is evacuated. The RE-501 rotary evaporator does not have a portion that condenses water vapor. Once the water vapor enters the rotary vane vacuum pump, it will cause the vacuum pump to overheat and cause damage to the vacuum pump.