- GG17 high-borosilicate glass with nice physical-chemical properties; experiment temperature -100℃ to 400℃ Resistant to strong acidic properties of materials; only touching with glass parts & PTFE, no cross-contamination.
- Double cylinder; kettle cover is separated from kettle body. It is convenient to disassemble, clean and install.
- Stirring adapts mechanical sealing, it keeps a higher vacuum degree among the same products in the market. It also keeps a high vacuum degree when stirring.
- Glass(PTFE)discharge valve, non-dead angle mixing, fast emptying, no residue.
- Circulating water/oil bath, high and low-temperature machine can supply heating source;
- Explosion-proof is optional.
For the perfect use of the entire glass reactor system you may need the following equipment
- High and low-temperature machine
- 1 year warranty service and all life maintenance.
- Technical Egineer are avalible for oversea trainning.
- Free change for some parts
- Remote control technical consult
- Free installation DVD
- Maintenance plan
|Model||S-2L Jacketed Glass Reactor|
|Stirring Shaft Diameter(mm)||12|
|Reaction Flask Capacity(L)||2|
1.How do I choose a vacuum device for my glass reactor?If your glass reactor is a small glass reactor equipment, such as a 1L, 2L, 3L, 5L, 10L glass reactor vessel. You can choose from benchtop circulating water vacuum pumps, rotary vane vacuum pumps, and diaphragm pumps.
If your glass reactor equipment is a 20L, 30L, 50L, 80L, 100L large glass reactor, you can choose a vertical circulating water vacuum pump to meet your experimental needs.
2.Do you provide matching equipment for glass reactors?Yes, we can provide you with vacuum, heating and cooling systems according to your requirements.
3.How do I determine which glass reactor I should buy? Single-layer or double-layer?This depends mainly on your requirements for the function of the device. If you only need the heating function, you can choose a single-layer glass reactor.
If you need both heating and cryogenic cooling, you can choose a jacketed glass reactor.