The 1L jacketed glass reactor is a laboratory glass reactor made of borosilicate glass and 304 stainless steel. Has high temperature, corrosion, easy to operate, easy to maintain and so on.
- All sets of glass apparatus are made up of GG17 or GG33 with the double-layer jacketed structure. The thickness of the glass is 5-7 mm with good chemical and physical properties.
- The teflon components sealing method makes it in a state of high vacuum ,anti-acid and anti-alkali.
- It can work under the ordinary pressure and negative pressure and can reach the -0.098Mpa positive pressure.
- Constant temperature and numerical control oil bath pan, with beautiful and anti-corruption stainless steel inner tube ,is controlled by the micro-computer which makes it work accurately, low fluctuation and conveniently.
- The drain hole contains the flange mouth and the PTFE drain valve which leave no dead angle and rudimental material. The whole set of drain valves can be easily demounted and the inside reactor can be cleared conveniently.
For the perfect use of the entire glass reactor system you may need the following equipment
|Model||S-1L Jacketed Glass Reactor|
|Stirring Shaft Diameter(mm)||12|
|Reaction Flask Capacity(L)||1|