20l jacketed glass reactor made of materials with high chemical resistance such as borosilicate glass, 304 stainless steel, and PTFE. Good chemical properties are an important choice for laboratory equipment.
Product features of 20l jacketed glass reactor:
1. The 20l jacketed glass reactor adopts frequency conversion speed regulation, AC induction motor, constant speed, no brush, no spark, and can work continuously.
2. The whole set of glass instruments is made of GG17 and G3.3 borosilicate glass, which has good chemical and physical properties.
3. The interlayer interface is fed with hot oil and circulated for heating reaction.
4. The interlayer is filled with refrigerated liquid for low-temperature reaction.
5. It can react at normal temperature, and the condenser can be fed with tap water to accelerate cooling and recovery.
6. The lower discharge port has a flange port and a PTFE valve, which can be disassembled to facilitate the discharge of solid materials.
7. The cover of the four-port reactor is designed with a large port for easy cleaning, and can be assembled with reflux, distillation and synthesis devices.
8. The overall stainless steel column mobile frame structure of the glass reactor is easy to use and operate, and has good stability.
9. F4 plus glass shaft wear-resistant long-term seal, F4 stirring rod, PTFE core glass upper display valve (valve optional).
10. Valve structure, integral stainless steel column movable frame structure, easy to operate and good stability.
Advantages of 20l jacketed glass reactor:
1. The overall structure is scientific, novel, practical and beautiful. Put the reactants in the inner tank, and carry out the stirring reaction under normal pressure or negative pressure in a sealed state. The interlayer can pass through the medium (refrigerating liquid, heating water or heating oil) for circulating heating or cooling. It is an ideal equipment for the synthesis test of modern biochemical new materials.
2. Borosilicate glass 3.3 is used, which has excellent physical and chemical properties. Stirring with frequency conversion and speed regulation, stable and reliable operation, large torque and no sparks.
3. The PTFE component is sealed, which can maintain the vacuum degree of similar products in the market (about -0.098mpa to -0.1mpa).
4. The overall national standard stainless steel new frame structure is compact and strong; four wheels with brakes make it easy to move (suitable for reactors with a volume of 10L and above).
5. After the reaction of the cooling or heating solution in the interlayer, it can be completely drained without accumulation of liquid. The kettle body and cover are also customized according to customer requirements, equipped with a reflux device, which can recover the condensed solution, and has the functions of distillation and extraction.
6. Regardless of cooling or heating, matching products can be produced according to customer requirements. (can be equipped with refrigeration circulation pump or circulation oil bath)
7. Especially for the discharge valve, the PTFE glass jacket type discharge valve (suitable for 10L and above glass reactor) carefully developed by our company is easy to discharge, complete reaction, no dead angle, and makes the reactor cleaning simple and convenient.
Notes for 20l jacketed glass reactor:
1. Please connect the power supply correctly, pay attention to distinguish between 110V or 220V voltage and 50Hz or 60Hz frequency, and confirm whether the power cord model can meet the current requirements, and the power connection must have a reliable ground wire!
2. Please keep the working environment dry, and all electronic components cannot be immersed in water. Any damage to any components, sensors or switches caused by moisture/immersion will not constitute a warranty.
3. Within 5 minutes after cutting off the power supply, electric shock may still occur due to the inverter or capacitor discharge.
4. Install the machine first, then wire and power on by a professional electrician. The ground terminal must be grounded. The high temperature bath must be connected to the air switch. the
5. All gaskets must be cleaned and lubricated regularly (5-8 uses or 72 hours) or leakage and reduced performance will result.
6. Personal protective equipment (PPE) is required.
7. When the reactor is working, the cooling water pipeline and the vacuum tube should be unimpeded, and there should be no bends in the pipeline.
8. When the condenser part of the 20l jacketed glass reactor is connected to the vacuum pipe and the condenser pipe, the hose can be wetted with water, and installed by rotating and pushing forward to avoid damage to the glass parts.
9. When using flammable samples or organic solvents, the ventilation and safety of the operating environment must be ensured. It is strictly forbidden to splash and overflow the experimental solution. Corresponding safety protection measures must be taken and relevant safety operation regulations must be followed.
10. It is not suitable to run at high speed without load. When running, the speed should rise slowly.
11. It is strictly forbidden to use an electric furnace or an open flame to directly heat the reactor. Please use the matching heating circulation bath to provide safe heating. Please pay attention to safety when using the heating circulating bath, it is recommended to use less dangerous heating oil (such as 2A silicone oil). When the user wants to circulate, please turn on the circulation pump first, and slowly increase the temperature under the heating oil circulation.
12. When the kettle body is heated to a higher temperature, do not touch the kettle body to avoid scalding; the temperature should be lowered first after the experiment. Do not cool quickly to prevent damage caused by excessive temperature difference and pressure.
|Model||S-20L Jacketed Glass Reactor|
|Stirring Shaft Diameter(mm)||12|
|Reaction Flask Capacity(L)||20|