The 10l jacketed glass reactors vessel is a high borosilicate glass reactor with a low expansion coefficient, high softening point and good resistance to quenching and rapid heat. The expansion coefficient of the borosilicate glass reactor is about 32~33*10(-7), and The high-temperature resistance can reach above 300°C.
The 10l jacketed glass reactors vessel container can be used for high-temperature reaction (configured with a corresponding circulating oil bath, the highest temperature can reach 300°C); the double-layer glass reactor can also be used for low-temperature reaction (configured with a corresponding low-temperature refrigerant circulation system, The lowest temperature can reach -80°C); the double-layer glass reactor can be evacuated to perform vacuum reaction. Moreover, it is designed to make testing safe and convenient.
How the 10l jacketed glass reactors vessel works:
Through the interlayer of the 10l jacketed glass reactors vessel container, a constant temperature (high or low temperature) hot solution or cooling liquid is injected to heat or cool the materials in the reactor at a constant temperature, and agitation can be provided. The material is reacted in the glass reactor, and the evaporation and reflux of the reaction solution can be controlled. After the reaction, the material can be released from the outlet at the bottom of the tank, which is very convenient to operate. It is the equipment for modern chemistry primary and middle school experiment, petrochemical industry, sample experiment, biological system and new material synthesis. The reaction process is clear at a glance, and it is convenient to control the reaction process.
10l jacketed glass reactors vessel features:
1.GG17 high quality borosilicate glass has good chemical and physical properties.
2.PTFE sealing; Patented product; Keep nice vacuum degree and long life.
3.The smallest or PTFE no-dead angle bottom discharge valve.
4.Reactor laminated solution can be completely drained after the reaction, without effusion.
5.The supporting interface can be customized and can be conveniently connected with other equipment.
6.Customize all kinds of parts about the whole set based on clients different demands.
10l jacketed glass reactors vessel features brief:
1. The whole set of glass instruments adopts GG3.3 high borosilicate glass, which has chemical and physical properties.
2. AC motor frequency conversion speed regulation mixing, stable and reliable operation, constant speed, no brush, large torque, no spark, safe and stable, and can work continuously.
3. For high temperature experiments, the limit temperature is 250°C; for low temperature experiments, the limit temperature is -60°C.
4. Titanium alloy sealing ring, titanium alloy mechanical seal, the sealing performance is 0.098 Mpa, which can maintain a high degree of vacuum.
5. It can work under normal pressure and negative pressure, and the negative pressure can reach -0.098MPa
6. Constant temperature digital oil bath (optional electric heating jacket), accurate and convenient temperature control (freezing optional).
7. The main body is made of stainless steel, beautiful and corrosion-resistant.
8. The temperature-controlled heating circulating oil bath adopts a built-in first-generation temperature control program to ensure stable operation of the equipment. Microcomputer control, high precision, small fluctuation.
9. The inner core of the double-layer glass reactor stirring rod is made of 304 stainless steel all-inclusive PTFE stirring rod, which enhances the strength of corrosion resistance. It is built with advanced technology and fine workmanship, making the operation easy.
10. PT electronic temperature measurement, detecting the temperature inside the double-layer glass reactor is displayed by liquid crystal, which is accurate and convenient for temperature measurement, and the display is clear and intuitive.
11. The lower discharge port has a flange mouth and a PTFE valve, and the aluminum flange is used to fix the container. The inside of the container is arc-shaped, and the discharge is clean, convenient, and safe inside the container.
12. Main specifications of double-layer glass reactor: 1L, 2L, 2L, 3L, 5L, 10L, 20L, 30L, 50L, 80L, 100L, 150L.
10l jacketed glass reactors vessel features:
1. The overall stainless steel column movable frame structure, five-port reaction kettle cover, with a full set of glass for reflux, liquid addition, temperature measurement, etc.
2. GG17 high borosilicate glass is selected, which has good chemical and physical properties.
3. Alloy steel mechanical seal, PTFE connection port, high-precision sealing in working condition.
4. Pt100 sensor probe, high temperature measurement accuracy, small error, effectively improving work efficiency.
5. AC gear reduction motor, strong torque, no noise.
6. Double PTFE stirring paddles, suitable for stirring and mixing low to high viscosity liquids.
7. PTFE discharge valve, movable interface, fast discharge.
10l jacketed glass reactors vessel function:
1. Stirring reaction at room temperature
2. High temperature reaction
3. Negative pressure vacuum distillation reaction
4. Separation and extraction
5. Distillation and reflux reaction
6. Concentration Reaction
|Model||S-10L Jacketed Glass Reactor|
|Stirring Shaft Diameter(mm)||12|
|Reaction Flask Capacity(L)||10|
1.What's the max temperature?Usually, the high borosilicate glass can withstand over 300℃ and the PTFE stirring bar can withstand about 200℃.
2.What is the material of the glass?The full set of glass parts is produced by GG-17 high borosilicate glass, owns excellent chemical and physical properties.
3.How do I determine which glass reactor I should buy? Single-layer or double-layer?This depends mainly on your requirements for the function of the device. If you only need the heating function, you can choose a single-layer glass reactor.
If you need both heating and cryogenic cooling, you can choose a jacketed glass reactor.