Laboratory electric blast drying oven DHG-9420A. The use of a PID temperature controller with a timer function and a temperature-limited independent alarm system ensures safe operation of the test without accidents. It is a highly safe electric drying oven.
- With mirror surface in stainless steel, baffle removable, easy to clean
- It adopts temperature control protection, digital display, microcomputer PID temperature controller with a timer function to ensure precise and reliable temperature control.
- New-style Silicon gasket ensures long-life under high temperature, and easy to replace.
- Can adjust the flow of blast & exhaust in the control panel.
- An independent alarm system for temperature-limiting guarantee experiments run safely and no accident would happen.
For the perfect use of the entire blast drying oven system, you may need the following equipment
|Shell Material||Spray-paint Anti-corrosion|
|Liner Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Input Power (W)||3500|
|Chamber Capacity (L)||393|
|Inner Dimension (W*D*H, mm)||750*750*700|
|Overall Dimension (W*D*H, mm)||1050*950*920|
|Time Range||1~9999 min|
1.Which type of vacuum pump can I choose for the electric drying oven?The laboratory drying oven produced by our company can be equipped with a rotary vane vacuum pump, a diaphragm pump and a circulating water vacuum pump. Please contact us for specific specifications.
2. Can I monitor the temperature inside the instrument in real time?Of course, you can observe the real-time temperature through the LED display for your convenience.
3.Why can't the laboratory blast drying oven be vacuumed?-The vacuum pump is not the correct model specification.
- Various connecting pipes (heads) are loose, and the inner diameter is too fine
- Vacuum gauge damage
-The drying box door is not closed
- Vacuum drying oven door seal rubber aging loses elasticity
-The bleed valve and vacuum valve are connected incorrectly