The Mrc-3 microwave chemical reactor system can programmatically control the temperature of the microwave, and the timing function and power can be adjusted.
With stainless steel inner shell, durable. With over-temperature and sensor abnormal protection, high reliability and safety.
- Programmable temperature control for microwave and ultrasound, with timing and power adjustable;
- Optional glass container, PTFE reaction system;
- Various ultrasonic probe diameters: Φ2, Φ3, Φ10, Φ15, Φ18, Φ25, Φ30, Φ35 are suitable for reaction vessels of different calibers;
- Equipped with magnetic stirring and sample lifting devices of different speeds for use with microwaves;
- The instrument comes with a glass tube and adopts an open reaction system, which can be installed with a dropping funnel and a condensation tube for reflux reaction;
- With over-temperature and sensor abnormal protection, high reliability, and safety;
- Use stainless steel inner shell to prevent the magnetic material from entering the cavity, breaking the internal structure and durable;
Use of microwave chemical reactor:
Chemical Microwave Reactors
apply microcomputer technology and unique technology of microwave adjustment, realizing microwave power continuously adjustable, good repeatability. For experiments that require microwave assisted catalytic reaction conditions, especially for those who require a smaller microwave power and who wish to maintain continuous microwave radiation chemistry experiments, its scientificity and practicability are ideal to play.
- 1 year warranty service and all life maintenance.
- Technical Egineer are avalible for oversea trainning.
- Free change for some parts
- Remote control technical consult
- Free installation DVD
- Maintenance plan
The microwave chemical reactor
uses a PTFE-plated resistance temperature sensor: The temperature of PTFE plating is directly inserted into the heating system, and the internal temperature of the reaction system is collected. The reliable shielding device effectively eliminates any electromagnetic interference and self-heating effect, making the collected data more reliable.Tetrafluoroethylene temperature sensor effectively resists the corrosion of acids, alkalis and organic solutions.
2. Is the control system of the microwave chemical reactor flexible?
Yes, the chemical reactor uses microcomputer adaptive PID adjustment technology: it effectively overcomes the occurrence of overshoot. The PID parameters can be adaptively adjusted and flexibly adapted to different operating environments. When the ambient temperature, the volume of reacting substances, the polarity, and the hot-melt change, the MCR-3 microwave chemical reactor can adapt to the impact and automatically modify the PID. The parameters make the machine adapt to the new environment and keep the temperature control accuracy without reducing.
3. What are the working modes of the chemical reactor?
MRC-3 microwave reactor
adopts multi-segment working mode: you can set up 5 working hours to work. After the general work is over, the chemical reactor automatically turns to the next continuous work. The maximum power, temperature, and time can be set independently in each period. The MCR-3 microwave reactor will reach the optimal state in each segment.