ZNCL-BS laboratory magnetic stirrer adopts PAPST series brushless DC motor with stable performance, low noise, long life and no spark. It is a laboratory instrument for liquid mixing. It is mainly used to stir or stir liquid or solid mixtures with low viscosity at the same time.
- The magnetic stirrer adopts square ceramic, metal surface, anti-corrosion, smooth and easy to clean.
- With patented synthetic crystal heating coating, the heating life is ten times that of heating wire. In addition, the heating temperature can be stabilized up to 300 ° C.
- Using PAPST series brushless DC motor, stable performance, low noise, long life and no spark.
- Stepless speed control line, stable speed。
- Set in constant temp line, temp control accuracy, easy to operate.
- Inside, outside probe can measure the temp of electric heater and the liquid temp in it.
- The instrument itself can be self- protection.
Purpose of magnetic stirrer:
Magnetic stirrer is a laboratory instrument used for liquid mixing. It is mainly used to stir or stir liquid or solid mixture with low viscosity at the same time.
1. The working principle of magnetic stirrer.The basic principle of a magnetic stirrer is to use the principle of homogeneous repulsion and heterosexual attraction of a magnetic field to use magnetic fields to push and place them in a container, and the magnetic stirrer rotates in a circle to achieve the purpose of stirring liquid. Together with the heating temperature control system, it can be heated according to the specific experimental requirements and control the sample temperature, maintain the temperature conditions required for the experimental conditions, and ensure that the liquid mixture meets the experimental requirements.
Utilizing the same-sex repulsion property of magnetic materials, the magnetic stirrer is driven to rotate by constantly changing the polarities at both ends of the base. The rotation of the magnetic stirrer drives the sample to rotate, so that the sample is evenly mixed.