The combined design of the heater and the top plate of the magnetic stirrer has super thermal conductivity and the ability to heat up quickly. The maximum temperature can be heated to 300 ° C.
- The combined design of the heater and the top plate has super thermal conductivity and the ability to heat up quickly.
- Brushless DC motor and strong magnetic force can ensure fast and accurate stirring speed.
- Brushless DC motor with fast response can stop stirring instantly.
- Even in the viscosity medium state, the smooth start system can make the stirrer uncoupled.
- The support can be connected to other test equipment and accessories.
- Built- in thermal shutdown function and overload current protection function.
- Top plate over temperature alarm indicator can prevent accidental injury.
Purpose of magnetic stirrer:
|Temperature range (°C)||RT~300°C|
|Heating plate size (mm)||140*140 / 180*180 / 230*230 / 260*260|
|Heating power (W)||200~800W according to model|
|Temperature control||Adjust voltage|
|Temperature accuracy (°C)||±5|
|Stirring speed||0~2000 rpm / No polar adjust|
1. How to use magnetic heat stirrer-Fix the pole in the screw hole at the top and rear of the mixer, adjust the height of the cross clip, fix the reaction bottle with a universal clip, put in a suitable stir bar, plug in the power ~ 220∨, and turn on the switch.
-Adjust the "stirring" knob clockwise and adjust to a suitable position for stirring as needed.
-Adjust the "Temperature Control" knob clockwise and adjust to a suitable position for heating as required.
-If the stirring capacity is large or the solution is thick, you can adjust the knob to increase the stirring intensity.
2. Precautions when using magnetic stirrer-When pressing the temperature key or the speed key, it should be clicked at the center of the knob, and there must be no rotation, otherwise it will cause operation errors. During operation.
-The power socket must be reliably grounded;
-When the machine is in use, the liquid in the container should not be too full, so as to avoid overflow during stirring;
-The temperature of the heating plate is very high during work. Keep the power cord and temperature sensor lead away, and never touch it.
-Can be cleaned after the power is turned off. Wipe the stains on the monitor with a soft cloth or tissue paper.