Lab vacuum freeze dryer manufacturer produced KD-18N freeze dryer. It is refrigeration equipment that complies with GMP international standards and has CE and ISO certification.We have a strong R & D team and a comprehensive sales system to serve you.
- Transparent Bell type drying room, secure and ocular
- Stainless steel sample holder, common sample plate spacing adjustable
- Small size and easy to operate
- Industrial embedded operating system, ARM9 core control circuit design, 32M memory 128M FLASH, fast operation response, the large amount of stored data.
- The drying chamber adopts a colorless transparent one-time injection molding polycarbonate drying chamber, which is corrosion-resistant, non-fragile, non-cracking, transparent high, tightly sealed, and the sample is clear and intuitive, and the whole process of lyophilization can be observed.
In order to use the freeze dryer perfectly, you may need the following equipment and features
18N bell-type freeze dryer standard configuration
|Water catching capacity(kg/ time)||6|
|Vial bottle bottling||Φ12mm||1320|
|Number of eggplant bottles||8|
|Disk loading solution(L)||2|
|Material tray size(mm)||Φ240|
|Material tray size( 个)||4|
|Cold trap size(mm)||Φ300×405|
|Cold trap minimum temperature(°C)||≤-56 ( No load)|
|-80°C cold trap minimum temperature(°C)||≤-80 ( No load)|
|Ultimate vacuum(Pa)||≤5 ( No load)|
|-80°C overall size(mm)||780*525*910+480|
|Special Note||The size and weight of the whole machine do not include the external vacuum pump. The height of the B/D lyophilizer does not include the manual gland handle (the height is about 70mm)|
1.What is the lyophilization area of the laboratory freeze dryer?The freeze-dry area of the conventional bell-type freeze dryer is 0.125 ㎡, and the freeze-dry area of the gland-type bell-type freeze dryer is 0.125 ㎡.
2.How to choose a desktop freeze dryer and a vertical freeze dryer?If you need lyophilized materials that require temperatures above -56 ° C and require less lyophilized material, you can choose a desktop freeze dryer to reduce costs.
If you need a lot of lyophilized material and have higher requirements on the cooling temperature, you can choose the vertical freeze dryer, although the price will be more expensive, but definitely worth the money.
3.How about the freeze-drying efficiency of your freeze dryer?Different types of freeze dryers have different working efficiency, and the specific working efficiency refers to the manual.
If you want to speed up the work of the freeze dryer, you can choose: eutectic point test function, vacuum degree control function and optional power distribution defrosting function. To help you speed up the work of the freeze dryer.