The fruit freeze dryer KD-10ND is a vacuum freeze dryer that can be connected to a vacuum pump. Vacuum extraction helps the lyophilizer reach a lower temperature to work.We can provide you with vacuum equipment such as rotary vane vacuum pump, desktop circulating water vacuum pump and diaphragm pump to meet your needs.
- Large opening trap with no internal coil and sample pre-freeze
- The control system automatically saves the freeze-dried data and can view it in real-time and historical curves, and the entire freeze-drying process is clear.
- This machine can store a large amount of freeze-dried data, and use U disk to copy data to the computer, and use software to browse and print on the computer.
- U disk can store lyophilized data.
- Configure the inflation valve to fill the dry inert gas.
In order to use the freeze dryer perfectly, you may need the following equipment and features
- Eutectic point test function to master the better sublimation temperature of materials.
- Vacuum control to maximize heat transfer.
- Dual-machine cascade refrigeration system with proven technology and low temperature for -80 °C lyophilizer.
- Wide-mouth manifold freeze-dry bottle configuration, easy to pick up materials, can be connected with imported standard freeze-dried bottle valves. The standard configuration is 6 tubes.
- Optional power distribution defrosts function to accelerate defrost speed and shorten drying cycle.
- Circulating water type multi-function vacuum pump
- Diaphragm vacuum pump
10ND bell-type freeze dryer standard configuration
- Ordinary type: main unit + drying room + Anti-return oil vacuum pump + 7 inch touch screen with USB + nitrogen inflation valve,
- Gland type: main unit + drying room + Anti-return oil vacuum pump + 7 inch touch screen with USB + nitrogen inflation valve
- Ordinary multi-manifold: mainframe + multi-manifold drying room + anti-return oil vacuum pump +7 inch touch screen with USB + nitrogen inflation valve + 8 sets of freeze-dried eggplant type bottle
- Gland multi-manifold: main unit + multi-manifold drying room + anti-return oil vacuum pump +7 inch touch screen with USB + nitrogen gas filling valve + 8 sets of freeze-dried eggplant type bottle
- T-frame: mainframe + T-frame (multi-tube) + anti-return oil vacuum pump +7 inch touch screen with USB + nitrogen inflation valve + 24 ampoule T-frame
- 1 year warranty service and all life maintenance.
- Technical Egineer are avalible for oversea trainning.
- Free change for some parts
- Remote control technical consult
- Free installation DVD
- Maintenance plan
|Water catching capacity(kg/ time)||3|
|Vial bottle bottling||Φ12mm||920|
|Number of eggplant bottles||/|
|Disk loading solution(L)||1.5|
|Material tray size(mm)||Φ200|
|Material tray size( 个)||4|
|Cold trap size(mm)||Φ250×150|
|Cold trap minimum temperature(°C)||≤-56 ( No load)|
|-80°C cold trap minimum temperature(°C)||≤-80 ( No load)|
|Ultimate vacuum(Pa)||≤5 ( No load)|
|-80°C overall size(mm)||700*450*720+440|
|Special Note||The size and weight of the whole machine do not include the external vacuum pump. The height of the B/D lyophilizer does not include the manual gland handle (the height is about 70mm)|
1.Which type of vacuum pump can I choose for the Freeze dryer?The laboratory Freeze dryer produced by our company can be equipped with a rotary vane vacuum pump, a diaphragm pump and a circulating water vacuum pump. Please contact us for specific specifications.
2.What type of freeze dryer do you have?Laboratory freeze dryers can be divided into bell-type freeze dryers and in-situ freeze dryers.
The bell-type freeze-drying machine can be divided into ordinary type, gland type, ordinary multi-manifold, and gland multi-manifold.
The in-situ freeze dryer can be divided into an electric heating in-situ freeze dryer and a silicone oil heating in-situ freeze dryer.
3.What is the minimum temperature of the vacuum freeze dryer?The two-machine cascade refrigeration system is mature in technology and low in temperature and is used in the -80 °C freeze dryer. It can be pre-frozen to -80 °C at no load.
4.What are the classifications of freeze dryers?According to the use, it can be divided into experimental freeze dryer, pilot freeze dryer, and production freeze dryer.
According to the operation mode, it can be divided into intermittent freeze dryer and continuous freeze dryer.