The industrial peristaltic pump JL350-2J adopts a transparent protective cover, which makes it easy to observe the operation of the pump head and hose. The flow can be controlled between 1.3 ~ 35L / Min. The speed is between 30rpm and 350rpm.
- No pollution: the fluid only touches the pump tube and does not touch the pump body;
- High accuracy: repeatability, high stability accuracy;
- Good air tightness: It has good self-priming ability, can be idled, can prevent backflow;
- Easy maintenance: no valves and seals;
JL350-2J Industrial peristaltic hose pump is mainly used in the following areas:
Chemical industry; mining, metallurgy industry; paper industry; paint coating industry; food industry; ceramic industry; petroleum industry; water treatment industry; pharmaceutical industry; medical equipment industry;
1. Application of peristaltic hose pump in pharmaceutical industryPharmaceutical industry applications: The application of peristaltic pumps in the pharmaceutical industry is mainly used for pharmaceutical coating granulation and pharmaceutical packaging.
2. How is a Industrial peristaltic pump classified?The use of peristaltic pumps is to obtain the required flow, so according to the operation and use of peristaltic pumps, it is divided into:
- Speed-adjustable peristaltic pump: It has the basic control functions of the peristaltic pump, displaying the speed, start and stop, direction, speed adjustment, filling and emptying, power-down memory, external control input and other functions.
- Flow type peristaltic pump: In addition to basic functions, flow display, flow correction, communication and other functions have been added.
- Distribution type peristaltic pump: In addition to basic control functions, flow display, flow correction, communication, liquid volume distribution, back suction, output control and other functions have been added.
- Customized (OEM) peristaltic pump: It has a series of peristaltic pump heads with different flow ranges. Customers can design different peristaltic pump drive circuits to match the needs of their own equipment.