The SHZ-D(III) benchtop circulating water multi-function vacuum pump has 110V/50Hz and 110V/60Hz, and the size is 400mm*280*420.
It has the advantages of corrosion resistance, low noise, and stable performance.
- Good water saving effect.
- Multi-function versatility application.
- Corrosion-resistant,no pollution.
- Novel appearance, easy to operate.
- The machine running low noise, stable performance.
The desktop circulating water vacuum pump is suitable for the vacuum equipment of which equipment:
- 1 year warranty service and all life maintenance.
- Technical Egineer are avalible for oversea trainning.
- Free change for some parts
- Remote control technical consult
- Free installation DVD
- Maintenance plan
1. How much water can this circulating water vacuum pump save?
The water in the water tank can be recycled, which solves the problem of generating a large amount of waste water during vacuuming. After testing, in a working day, continuous use can save more than 8 tons of water, and can be used for a long time.
2. What material is the SHD series vacuum pump made of?
The shaft is made of stainless steel.The key components such as pump head, impeller and injection device are made of acid-resistant and alkali-resistant engineering plastics. The plastic materials can be freely selected according to user needs, and will not be affected by corrosive substances such as acid-base solvents, nor will they pollute the laboratory.
3. Is there any other use for bench-top circulating water vacuum pumps?
This machine can provide vacuum conditions, besides, it also can provide circulating cooling water to the reaction device. This machine is connected to water, through appropriate supplement water, can continuous cycle operation for a long time and keeping the inside temperature does not rise, the vacuum does not drop.