This short-path distillation system has a capacity of 10L and its short-path distillation head is independent. Compared to the distillation elbow of a 2L, 5L small short-path distillation unit, its short-path distillation elbow is more susceptible to damage. The separation can protect the short-path distillation kit from damage.
- The fractionation process is free evaporation on the surface of the liquid layer without bubbling.
- The product is made of high-quality borosilicate glass.
- The surface of the cylinder has a high surface finish and is not easy to stick.
- All metal parts are made of 304 stainless steel and have good chemical resistance.
- The structural dimensions can be customized to the specific needs of the customer.
- The vacuum can reach 0.098Mpa.
For the perfect use of the entire short path distillation system, you may need the following equipment
|Model||Parts name||Parts number|
|10L short path distillation||10000 ml Digital Heating Mantle||1|
|10000 ml 2 Neck Boiling Flask||1|
|Short Path Distillation Head||1|
|1000 ml Round Bottom Flasks||3|
|Plastic Keck Clips||7|
|Cast Iron Stand||2|
|Metal Three Finger Clamp||1|
|PTFE magnetic stirring bar||1|
1. What should I pay attention to when using short-path distillation equipment?- Check that the cooling water inlet and outlet valves are normally open and the pressure is within the normal range.
- Check that the inlet and outlet valves for the cooling water of each component are open.
- The equipment is heated by hot oil. The surface temperature of the external heating body is high. Do not touch it with your hands to avoid burns.
- Check if the ethanol in the cryostat is sufficient.
- Note that the liquid nitrogen in the liquid nitrogen tank is sufficient.
- Check if the connection between the cold well and the equipment is closed.
2. What is the working principle of the short-path distillation system?- It has great advantages in dealing with materials that are difficult to evaporate.
- The heating time is extremely short. Ordinary distillation requires a process of several hours of heat, which can be completed in a few tens of seconds on short-distance distillation, low-carbon and environmentally friendly, and is conducive to maintaining material activity.
- A physical separation process keeps the material in a natural state free from contamination. Widely used in deodorization, decolorization and purification of high value-added materials.