The laboratory rotary evaporator RE-1002 has a PID intelligent controller for precise temperature control. With a dual condenser, the recovery rate can reach 95%. Explosion-proof models are available and can be customized for other requirements.
- International advanced EL gas-tight system keeps high vacuum degree. Gas-liquid separator, no reflux.
- Double condenser, collection rate over 95%.
- The rotating flask is easy to install and setup.
- Continuous feed are available. (Inlet Valve).
- Water bath, intelligent PID temp. controller, can be lifted up and down.
- Reasonable structure, exquisite material.
Mechanical parts are made of stainless steel and aluminum die casting.
Glass parts are made of corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, borosilicate glass.
Rubber parts adopt new standard materials, easy to change for users.
- Built-in transmission system, frequency conversion speed regulation, stable and reliable speed.
- Explosion-proof system is optional.
- 220 V 50/60HZ can be customized.
For the perfect use of the entire rotary evaporator system you may need the following equipment
|Evaporating Flask （L）||10|
|Condenser Cooling Surface (sq.m.)||0.57|
|Sealing Mode||PTFE Sealing System|
|Max Vacuum Degree||＜133pa|
|Water Bath Configuration||Water Bath Lifting or Electric Hois|
|Water(Oil) Bath Power(kw)||3|
|Temperature Control Range||0-99（250）℃|
|Condenser||Vertical Double Condenser|
|Voltage (V/Hz)||220V 50/60|
|Note||Customized configuration is available.|